Saturday, September 12, 2015

Snapshot day 12


Saturday, September 12: What are you up to currently?


Reading... How to build a girl by Caitlin Moran and Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki by Haruki Murakami
Playing...  Viridi, a meditative game about growing succulents 
Watching... Let's play's of Until Dawn
Trying... to get my homework finished on time
Cooking... Sandwiches for lunch, gouda, spinach, and back bacon. Yessssss.
Eating... Leftovers from a party a few days ago 
Drinking... Water or Root Beer
Calling... Melissa nearly every day 
Texting... Melissa but not as much since we started talking on the phone
Pinning... For colder Weather
Going...  7 hours of sleep
Loving...  two weeks ago
Hating... My Classes workloads, I'm sure I could handle it if I had only one or two but 3 is almost unmanageable
Discovering... Adobe Illustrator 
Feeling... tired, itchy
Hoping (for)... good times and good fortunes
Listening (to)... Sunday Candy by Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment 
Celebrating... the little things, one at a time
Smelling... like I haven't showered yet
Ordering... to go, no time to sit and eat 
Thanking...  three day weekends for me 
Considering... having a skateboard to get around campus quicker
Starting... to go slowly insane 
Finishing... my breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment