Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Let's Update this hoe

Tuesday Sept, 22: Get Creative!

Sketch, paint, dance, play music, whatever then give us a glimpse.


School has kept me super busy but at least I can show you guys what I worked on all weekend.
When I was printing them out in the lab, it kept messing up and printing vertically instead of horizontally and I felt so embarrassed to keep asking the aide for help and for refunds since it was the first time I used the special matte printers.

Anyways, the project so far was to create three items that are unique to a place we want to visit.
I had Mumbai, India on the mind until a girl who came in late sat in the front who had it as her 2nd choice, so I scrambled to find a different place and landed on Amsterdam which I'm pretty happy with as a substitute.

Hopefully I can have enough time to keep you updated, until then Bye~!
Those famous Red Amsterdam Bikes 
Stroopwaffels <3 Little caramel waffles of pure goodness
A Frame of a Van Gogh Painting 






4 comments:

  1. I especially love that red bicycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stroopwaffels! A friend of mine introduced me to them last year... I might slightly obsessed now, so I think that might have to be my favourite one!


    Stef
    the Noveltea Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if you have a whole foods around you, but they have some in stock so you can be completely obsessed :p

      Delete