Monday, December 8, 2014

problems

So like,

I have/had this one friend who posts really gross stories on their snapchat of them being drunk
and getting more and more drunk to the point of slurred words, visible phone sway, and just -ugh.

Like, I'm all for going out and having fun, but when it gets to the point that you're inconveniencing other people at a restaurant and your server, its getting to be too much.

So I vague blogged about it on my tumblr and fell asleep, and the next morning they had replied to me and posted their own response, calling me fake and a coward and that if I have a problem, then not to watch or to say it to their face.

The problem isn't me being called fake or possibly losing a friend, it's that she doesn't seem to think that what she be doing could be affecting her. Like, what if her mom found out? Her mom, who is one of the nicest, sweetest, friendliest mom's I've ever met, she'd probably have a heart attack. Or if the police get her, find out she's below the drinking age, and she gets kicked out of college.

Idk you guys, what do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment