Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The first five days


  • January 1st

  1. Spent most of the day in bed in that new years day hazy fog playing Battlefront on the new PS4
  2. Went to river oaks to watch Carol/ go to Barnes and Noble
  3. Ate at Tiger Den in Bellaire, had the Black bean Garlic Tonkotsu Ramen and Takoyaki

  • January 2nd

  1. Spent the day with my sister, going to ikea, the cigar lounge to get free cigar boxes, my brothers place, goodwill, the orange show, cactus records, aaaaand
  2. Ate dinner with my sis at Maggianos with the greatest deal ever. Appetizers, two Entrees, Dessert, and two more entrees to take home all for just $40!
  3.  Dismantled an old dresser and rearranged the furniture in my room


  • January 3rd

  1. Ate at pappasitos with my parents and my sister and ordered the biggest nachos I've ever seen
  2. Went back to river oaks with my parents to watch Brooklyn
  3. Went to half price books to look for records, ended up getting some design books

  • January 4th

  1. Spent the entire day with two babes at rice village eating lunch, going to half price books, urban outfiters and gift exchanging but I forgot my presents (woops) 
  2. Drove friends in my car (for the first time!) to Cactus Records and to get Boba, and browse Target


  • January 5th

  1. Took the dog to the dog park
  2. Rearranged power distribution in my room 
  3. Went to Target with my mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment