Saturday, February 13, 2016

14 more days

1/31
Birthday Dinner!


2/1
My Birthday!
Presents and Treats from friends!
Bought alcohol legally

2/2
???



2/3
???



2/4
???



2/5
Running errands around town
Buying  a DIY Munny at Insomnia
Buying art supplies at Art supply
Eating Lunch at Brasil
Buying Comics from Bedrock
Bought Groceries from H-E-B and got a free pint glass & coozie


2/6
???



2/7
Ate lunch at thai spice with family
Watched a filipino movie
Went to church downtown
Ate at Golden Restaurant

2/8
No sitting room on metro


2/9
Lonely day cause none of my friends were able to hang
Discussions in LGBTQ class for "for the bible tells me so"

2/10
Two color watercolor compositions
Designing Munny for my color theory class


2/11
Went to a meeting to promote library clout because free pizza
Hung out with peeps for two hours
Made fun of the stonewall movie in lgbt class

2/12
Went to guitar center because I'm interested in buying a bass to learn with
Watched deadpool at alamo drafthouse with my free birthday ticket
Bought beers at H-E-B (I do not like a lot of beer it seems)
Packages in the mail arrived for me!


2/13
My Job Orientation
Free chicken sandwhiches from chick-fil-a
Ate supper with mom

No comments:

Post a Comment